Friday, May 20, 2011

Lets Try This Again

Well for the few of you who followed me last summer I apologize for not keeping this blog updated. For those of you who are visiting for the first time, I promise to do better! I plan to keep up with some sort of written record of my summer experiences with ASP utilizing this blog form. I am hoping that people will be able to understand more about what it is I will be doing in the mountains of Appalachia!

I will be leaving for the Porch on Wednesday the 25th but there is still much to do before then. I have been down at Atlantic Beach for the past week just soaking up the sun and hanging out with some pretty cool people. My dad came down to the house today and we were able to play a little golf (which I won) and the rest of my family came down tonight. There are only a few more days before I head back to Raleigh and pack up for the summer! Monday and Tuesday will be a hectic couple of days where I will be running around getting everything ready but after that it will be good to be back on the Porch with my fellow staffers.

I am pretty sure in my past blog posts I explain what Appalachia Service Project is so feel free to read those for a more in depth explanation but I am excited to be working with them again this summer as a Returner! This blog post is filled with a lot of nothing it seems, but it was mostly to see if I still had access to this site... Nevertheless there should be some cool stuff to come in the future and hopefully it will be a good way for me to relax and reflect upon the awesome stuff God has in store for me this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment